fuel pump preasure

More
14 years 11 months ago #6809 by whcherman
Replied by whcherman on topic fuel pump preasure

Stan.Shaw@Excell.Net;6941 wrote: Curious as to "how" it wasn't working. I hear that now and again, but yet we get many payments via Paypal, including one today. Perhaps there is something I can "fix".

Got it done, It was a address problem. sorry
James herman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #6827 by whcherman
Replied by whcherman on topic fuel pump preasure
Please, some one tell me why I cannot open these files
thank you
james

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #6828 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic fuel pump preasure

whcherman;6982 wrote: Please, some one tell me why I cannot open these files
thank you
james



What Files are you talking about James?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #6830 by srshaw3
Replied by srshaw3 on topic fuel pump preasure

whcherman;6982 wrote: Please, some one tell me why I cannot open these files
thank you
james


Because the process to upgrade your membership to "member" is a manual one. I just took care of it, you may need to log out and back in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #6839 by whcherman
Replied by whcherman on topic fuel pump preasure
yes, thanks it works now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #6840 by whcherman
Replied by whcherman on topic fuel pump preasure
received new fuel pump relay today. after looking at it and comparing to my old one. I see a difference in the electrical schematic. this relay came from vertek, I also checked with autohaus the offered the same one made by kae. although both show a picture of my original. what do you think, should i use it or not? here is the picture. can't attach picture will have to figure this out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Rich928, billvvOC