- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Log In
Log in
82.. 928 for sale
6 months 14 hours ago #23108
by aardvark
82.. 928 for sale was created by aardvark
I'm reluctantly selling my '82' 928. It's a good running vehicle with 40kish miles.
I need this moved on relatively soon and will take close offers to what I'm asking... but don't lowball me.
The car at present won't start.. It ran perfectly (ran a little rich) last time I kicked it over, but then... nothing..
So the price is low, due to that...
Asking $26.000
Other issues is a few spots of clear coat flaking..Sunroof switch is bad...Dash pad is covered with a plastic cover..
Contact me at ... LakeDesign.Dan@mac.com...phone 828-550-1629..
I need this moved on relatively soon and will take close offers to what I'm asking... but don't lowball me.
The car at present won't start.. It ran perfectly (ran a little rich) last time I kicked it over, but then... nothing..
So the price is low, due to that...
Asking $26.000
Other issues is a few spots of clear coat flaking..Sunroof switch is bad...Dash pad is covered with a plastic cover..
Contact me at ... LakeDesign.Dan@mac.com...phone 828-550-1629..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 months 1 week ago #23113
by aardvark
Replied by aardvark on topic 82.. 928 for sale
No Questions??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 days 16 hours ago #23167
by aardvark
Replied by aardvark on topic 82.. 928 for sale
Car now runs.. faulty fuel pump relay.. Good to go
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.