Monday sept 20 928 OC

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #1169 by 928mac

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #1171 by adminVB
Replied by adminVB on topic Monday sept 20 928 OC
Does that depict your confusion? :D

Good morning to you (after noon here).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #1172 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic Monday sept 20 928 OC
Ya, I have been up all night and through hell at work. It was a rough one. I think we will have lost 15 or 20 mil in down time (wont explain cause it would take all night) Not a good one with some upset managers :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #1176 by SeanR
Replied by SeanR on topic Monday sept 20 928 OC
Kinda how I felt this morning, and I'm just now finishing work..... Guess how I'm going to feel tomorrow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #1180 by Kiln_Red
Replied by Kiln_Red on topic Monday sept 20 928 OC
Good evening guys. Brad, sorry you had a rough one last night. Hope tonight is much better for you if you're working. Last night wasn't too shabby for me, so I'm already bracing for the worst tonight. I hardly ever see two smooth ones in a row. But that's life I guess. It all balances itself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #1183 by Kiln_Red
Replied by Kiln_Red on topic Monday sept 20 928 OC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Rich928, billvvOC