- Posts: 986
- Thank you received: 10
Log In
Log in
GOOD MORNING 928OC - Sept. 12
16 years 3 weeks ago #942
by Kiln_Red
GOOD MORNING 928OC - Sept. 12 was created by Kiln_Red
Everyone have a super Sunday. I go to work tonight at 11 so my weekend is pretty much already over with. The only problem I have with working nights is having to constantly reverse my sleep schedule this time every week.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 3 weeks ago #943
by srshaw3
Replied by srshaw3 on topic GOOD MORNING 928OC - Sept. 12
Have a great day all!
(I miss the days of having days off sometimes
)
(I miss the days of having days off sometimes
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 3 weeks ago #944
by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic GOOD MORNING 928OC - Sept. 12
Good morning everyone, or should i say good afternoon
I know what you mean about the nights.
Came home early last night due to sick to stomach and chills.
makes me wonder if i got exposed to some sour gas.
Day off tonight
I know what you mean about the nights.
Came home early last night due to sick to stomach and chills.
makes me wonder if i got exposed to some sour gas.
Day off tonight
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.