- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 0
Log In
Log in
Just wanted to say Hello from the Great Plains
16 years 2 weeks ago #1222
by Pcplod
Thanks Monte...great to hear from you.
What year 928 do you have??
Replied by Pcplod on topic Just wanted to say Hello from the Great Plains
monte928;1255 wrote: i injoy reading all your posts
Thanks Monte...great to hear from you.
What year 928 do you have??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 2 weeks ago #1262
by monte928
Replied by monte928 on topic Just wanted to say Hello from the Great Plains
I have a 78 euro ,I just picked it up about 6 month ago and its in pretty good cond.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 2 weeks ago #1264
by Pcplod
Very nice!! I have one of those too, but I can't drive it any more because I am disabled and can't drive use a clutch. Luckily, however, I have an '86.5 auto to keep me from going into shark withdrawals!!
Replied by Pcplod on topic Just wanted to say Hello from the Great Plains
monte928;1297 wrote: I have a 78 euro ,I just picked it up about 6 month ago and its in pretty good cond.
Very nice!! I have one of those too, but I can't drive it any more because I am disabled and can't drive use a clutch. Luckily, however, I have an '86.5 auto to keep me from going into shark withdrawals!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 2 weeks ago #1311
by monte928
Replied by monte928 on topic Just wanted to say Hello from the Great Plains
getting it tags soon so i can drive every day , it needed some work and now it just about ready. I live out in the country and Ive been driving it on the back roads on the weekends and Iam like a horse with a bit in my mouth I want to run and I cant but soon I will!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.