2012 Calendar

More
14 years 10 months ago #7203 by denhamfly
2012 Calendar was created by denhamfly
Got James 2012 928 calendar, very nice. I don’t think I will be able to sell them in the front of the church on Sunday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #7206 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic 2012 Calendar
some of those church girls are are very good looking :o

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #7214 by pcar928fan
Replied by pcar928fan on topic 2012 Calendar
You know I think I am all out of the church girls now... Moved on to strippers! YEA BABY!

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #7219 by denhamfly
Replied by denhamfly on topic 2012 Calendar
I guess a stripper that goes to church, would cover it all!!!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #7234 by pcar928fan
Replied by pcar928fan on topic 2012 Calendar
That would work for me... or a stripper that does not go to church works for me, or hell, just a beautiful woman that wants me works for me! LOL! The older I get the lower my standards get! :D

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #7260 by sandiego928_1398
Replied by sandiego928_1398 on topic 2012 Calendar
I have 2. Im trying to not open mine until xmas and I wont give my buddies his until xmas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Rich928, billvvOC