× Welcome to the 928 Owners Club Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

78 and 79 928 For Sale

• Zimoludek
  • Zimoludek's Avatar Topic Author
More
29 Dec 2019 18:57 #21091 by Zimoludek
78 and 79 928 For Sale was created by Zimoludek
Looking to sell two 928s one is a 79 running driving needs electrical work, seats not working and I’m not too sure about A/C my primary focus up to this point was Engine. Had the car maintained by a mechanic, the oil pan gasket and all other gaskets were replaced including hoses and belts when engine was out. The alternator and clutch was replaced so was the fuel pump and 87 manifold was installed. There probably other parts that I had them change when engine was pulled, yea spark plugs and other. Me and my wife just had a baby and I don’t have any more money to dump into this car so it’s all yours for a good price. The second 928 is a 78 EU version 4.7l engine, that’s my parts car, when I bought it I was able to start it by running fuel from a bottle. The fuel tank and probably lines are all clogged, prior to me getting it car wasn’t started for more than 10 years. 70k miles on the car. Missing few parts here and there but nothing crazy, for someone that knows 928s that car could be restored. Please make me an offer for both of them. Text me at +19739306164, please text don’t call.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Rich928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!