Our purpose is to support owners in their use and maintenance of the Porsche 928 and to foster camaraderie among owners throughout the world.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the 928 Owners Club Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: 93 GTS for Sale

93 GTS for Sale 18 Oct 2018 23:02 #20634

• If something is worth doing it is worth OVER DOING!
  • pcar928fan
  • Platinum Forum Member
Hello friends and 928 fans! Time for me to sell my '93 GTS. New house and getting married soon.

You guys can look the car up in the Registry. It has a true 30,250 miles on it. It is a Canadian market car. So other than day time running lights and Km's and Kph it is just like any other North American market GTS. Clean Texas title and I have owned it for about 6 years now.

Was in a wreck long ago, but has been put back together well and everything is currently up to date. TB and water pump were done about 5 years ago, but not more than 4000 miles. So, you could do that if you wanted to, but I'd wait a few more years. Climate control garage kept. There are little things that still need doing so you can put your hands on it or let your mechanic do them. A/C is not working. The compressor has a slightly bent shaft so it will need a new (or rebuilt) A/C compressor.

The wrap is old and needs replacing or the paint needs to be redone. It is black/black but the paint is shot. That is why I wrapped it.

One of 189 '93 GTS and one of only a handful with low miles I would say. Regardless of the work needed it is still a really fast low mile GTS.

Shoot me an email for more pics or question: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:
James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2018 23:09 by pcar928fan.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Rich928, mm928, billvvOC
Time to create page: 0.945 seconds