× Welcome to the 928 Owners Club Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Ajuda com Porsche 924 2.0

• FernandoLamelas2311
  • FernandoLamelas2311's Avatar Topic Author
More
29 Sep 2017 14:40 #20004 by FernandoLamelas2311
Ajuda com Porsche 924 2.0 was created by FernandoLamelas2311
Boa noite, sou português e sou dono de um Porsche 924 2.0 125cv .
Comprei o veículo nim leilão e agora estou a tentar por ele a andar .
Mas ele pega e vai logo a baixo . Ou seja não tem relanti . Não se mantém na rotação .
Entretanto como o acelerador é de pago avancei um pouco o cabo para ele estar sempre com aceleração ou seja está sempre a trabalhar mas as 2000rpm .
Mas ele não trabalha nada certo . Está sempre a trabalhar incerto alguma ideia do que seja ? Obrigado

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Oct 2017 21:47 #20026 by Rich928
Replied by Rich928 on topic Ajuda com Porsche 924 2.0
I don't speak Portuguese but Google does a crude job of translation....

Good evening, I'm Portuguese and I own a Porsche 924 2.0 125cv.
I bought the vehicle at the auction and now I'm trying to get him to walk.
But he picks it up and goes downstairs. In other words, it has no relantity. Does not stay in rotation.
However as the accelerator is payed forward the cable a little so it is always with acceleration or is always working but at 2000rpm.
But he does not work anything right. Are you always working uncertain any idea whatsoever? Thank you

From this translation I would guess that it may have a vacuum leak since it will not run at idle speed but will run at 2000 RPM.
I suggest doing a compression test to confirm that the piston rings and valves seal well. If the engine has proper compression then look for vacuum leaks and other problems.

What you didn't tell us is if this 924 has the Audi 2-liter engine (Bosch K-Jetronic CIS) or has the Porsche motor (Bosch Motronic). The diagnostics for further help are very different based upon the engine.

Rich
Membership Chairman
Charter Member
1993 928 GTS Cover Girl
1987 928 S4
1979 928 5-speed rescue
1979 928 5-liter track beast

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Rich928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!